Křemešník hill (765 m) lies about 9 km south-east of the town Pelhřimov and about 15 km north of the village Horní Cerekev.
The wooded hill with the radioactive spring of healing water was a well-known pilgrimage place. The Church of the Most Holy Trinity was founded on the top between 1710 - 1720. It was rebuilt from the original Gothic chapel from 1555.
The Baroque chapel from 1689 stands near the spring, at the beginning of the Stations of the Cross, which lead to the church. The uncompleted building of the romantic Větrný Zámek (Windy Castle) from 1930 can be seen not far from the church.
The remains of silver mining (the 15th century) can be found on the slopes of the hill.
The ski-slope with ski-lift was built on the south-western slope of the hill and several trails for cross-country skiing are in the surroundings.
The instructional trail leads around the peak.
The peak is accessible along the road turning-off from the road from Pelhřimov to the small town Nový Rychnov. Other ways are possible along the red marked tourist path from Pelhřimov (about 12 km) and from Nový Rychnov (about 7 km) or along the blue sign from the town Humpolec (about 25 km) continuing to the small village Dobrá Voda and then to the small town Kamenice nad Lipou. The yellow marked trail leads by the peak as well. The green marked circle route, about 9 km long, runs around the top.