The village Nadějkov is situated 10 km north-east of the town Milevsko, 535 m a.s.l.
The original name of the village was "Dějkov". The village is the setting of the novel F. L. Věk by the Czech writer Alois Jirásek, who called it Mladějkov in his book.
The most valuable sight is the Baroque Church of the Most Holy Trinity. It originates from 1702. Originally the Renaissance fortress from the 16th century was in Nadějkov as well. It was rebuilt into the Classicist mansion in 1760 and it is enclosed with the large park.
The Czech writer and journalist Prokop Chocholoušek has been buried in the cemetery in this village.
The instructional trail Nadějkovsko (Nadějkov Region) leads through the village and its surroundings.