The small village and former mining town Ratibořské Hory is situated about 9 km north-east of the town Tábor, 418 m a.s.l.
The village arose near the finding places of silver here around 1526. It grew quickly and enlarged and in 1652 it already became a town. At the end of the Middle Ages the finding places were deplete and the town became desolated and only the small village stayed here.
The remains of mining - placers - can be found in the wood around the village. The only sight here is the Baroque St. Adalbert's Church, which was built between 1720 - 1722.