The dean's Church of the Nativity of Virgin Mary was founded in the 13th century. The Gothic three-aisled church has two towers - the higher one (southern) originates from the second half of the 15th century. It is 74 m high and it is covered by the dome with a lantern from the 18th century.
The western valuable portal comes from 1489. The church is arched with cross vault.
Between 1741 - 1743 the Chapel of St. John Nepomucene was added and it was reconstructed in 1886. It is arched with the dome with a fresco with the oldest picture of the town (1743).