The construction of the three-aisled Romanesque Church of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary with twin spires began before 1200. In the second half of the 13th century, during the building of the monastery, the church was rebuilt into the Gothic style. The second reconstruction - Baroque - was in the first half of the 17th century. At the beginning of the 18th century the front was adjusted in the same style too. The current look of the church is from the Neo-Romanesque reconstruction at the end of the 19th century.
The Gothic chapel is connected with the church. The near convent has two preserved Romanesque-Gothic wings (before 1250).