The Early-Gothic Church of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary was built in the middle of the 13th century. In 1365 it was rebuilt for the first time and then it was reconstructed at the beginning of the 16th century in the Late-Gothic style. The unsymmetric two-aisled church is arched with tracery vaults, the polygonal presbytery is arched with cross vault. The tower stands in the south-western corner. There is the St. Ann Chapel in the northern part of the church.
The valuable Baroque furnishings originate from the times before the middle of the 18th century.