The Early-Baroque parish Church of the Annunciation of the Virgin was built between 1659 - 1669 in the place of the original Romanesque sacral building from 1359. Only the stone font has been preserved since. In 1735 the side St. Barbara's Chapel and the Chapel of St. John Nepomucene were symmetrically added. The last reconstruction was in the second half of the 19th century.
The church's furnishings are in the Baroque style and they are from the 18th century.