The Early-Gothic St. James' Church was founded around 1280 and later was rebuilt between 1560 - 1567. Its present appearance originates from the Baroque reconstruction in 1753.
The single-aisled church has the pentagonal presbytery and two chapels, St. Joseph and St. Barbara, both from 1759. The huge tower originates from the middle of the 16th century.
The furnishings are from the second half of the 18th century. The wall paintings from the second half of the 16th century can be seen on the church walls.