The dean's Church of Transfiguration of Christ was originally a small wooden church. The new one was built in its place in the second half of the 15th century. The three-aisled church was arched with tracery vault in 1512 by Master Staněk, stonemason from Prague. The presbytery was arched with diamond vault.
The church tower was reconstructed in 1677 in the Baroque style and it was arched with a cupola.
At the end of the 19th century the church was rebuilt in the Neo-Gothic style. Its furnishings come from the 17th - 19th centuries.