The Church of the Most Holy Trinity was founded between 1590 - 1594 and it was built in the Renaissance style. The tower was added in 1852. The nave is arched with the barrel vault. The Pirchan Chapel was added to the church in 1597. Interesting Renaissance paintings can be seen inside - the ark originates together with the chapel, the painting of the "Day of Reckoning" was made around 1600.