The St. Nicholas' Church originates from the third quarter of the 13th century. The Baroque and Pseudo-Gothic elements have been preserved on the building; it was reconstructed in 1722 into the Baroque style under the design of Giovanni Santini and in 1895 into the Pseudo-Gothic style under the design of J. Blecha.
The church was founded on the layout in the shape of the isosceles cross with the penthagonal presbytery. The aisles are arched with the cross vaults. The transept adjoins with two penthagonal chapels. The tower in the western front is covered with the Pseudo-Gothic casque with four corner bay turrets.
The Neo-Gothic furnishings come from the end of the 19th century, pulpit is from 1721 and the Renaissance font originates from the 16th century.