The Gothic building of the Franciscans' monastery (originally convent of the Order of Friars Minor) originates from 1281 - 1284. At the time of the Hussite Wars the convent was destroyed and then it was restored in 1491. It has three wings with cloister around the square courtyard.
The important part of the monastery is the adjoining Church of the Annunciation of Virgin Mary. The two-aisled basilica arched with the diamond vault has a presbytery with the ribbed vault. The Baroque central chapel in the southern part of the nave originates from 1275. The valuable furnishings of the church are from the 18th century. A lot of the Renaissance tombstones can be seen in the church too.